Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
According to the Internet, this is what Europeans think breakfast in America is like.
this is exactly what breakfast in america is like
um, excuse u but we dont put our breakfast on multiple plates like little wieners. if theres no room on our breakfast plate, we put our breakfast on top of other breakfast. usa usa
This is totally ridiculous.
The coffee is way too small, it’s short at least 1 egg, there’s no jam for the toast, & the gun doesn’t have the fork attachment.
This breakfast is unacceptable. The USA has spoken.
True. No bald eagle flying around with an American flag clutched in its talons is also concerning.
This is an anti-piercing gun blog.
come on guys, let’s take a pic for the instagram
Sometimes I get really bored
this makes me uncomfortable
things i told the internet, but didn’t tell my mom
35mm film scans
some pictures about my backwards concept of privacy.
i. it’s getting bad again
ii. this week i am struggling with self doubt and the transition from iced coffee to hot coffee
iii. i want to puke and sleep for six days
iv. i still can’t sit on your couch without shaking
v. i need other people to validate that i am important because i can’t do it for myself
vi. no one else has ever told me that i am desirable with the lights on